Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Love story

There is a story of my love life.I dont meet my love at a first sight or meet him everywhere,we just know each other in a phone.I still remember we start know each other when he got my num from his sister.And he call me for the first time just to find my brother.From that day,we start to messaging and calling each other.But in a meanwhile,i also got a boyfriend.I start fall in love with him without thinking that there someone else loving me.
Im not in a good luck mhen my boyfriend know that im admiring someone.I try to explain but the fact is im not in love with him anymore.I like someone else.He trying to make me back to him but i really dont have any feeling to him anymore.So i ask him to break our relationship.He call me at the midnight while crying.I feel so sad for him but what to do.I cant force myself to love someone that i dont love.From that day,i start to give my new boyfriend all of my love.Eventhough,our relationship is not accepted by our parents.But thanks God,we are still together until now for 7 years already

No comments: