Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Bad luck

Free Clipart

When you feel like you are alone,dont worry because God always by your side to be your friend,to hear all your words,to comfort you.I feel like i'm the one who is the most terrible person in the world.I feel like i just have nothing.I feel so sad and depressed.Why must it is like this.Maybe i have do so many wrong things in my life.Yes im sure for that.Thats why im in this situation.

God what should I do to make you hear my pray?Maybe I need to stop all the things that make me like this.I have a boyfriend but he have so many of weakness.I know it but there is nothing I can do because I love him so much.He is jobless but I believe that someday he will change.The truth is until now,he is still jobless.When I see my other friend that already engage or married,their husband has everythings,car and money.I really jealous of it.My heart broken when im thinking of my boyfriend.He has nothing.But maybe there is a good thing behind all of this.Maybe God already planned a good destiny for me.

The other things that im worried about is my debt.I really regret for what I have do before.I only follow my heart or maybe a bad spirit whisper in my ear to do a bad things.I hate all of this.I really really regret of it.God please God.I need your help.Help me God.Help me to settle my debt so that I can live in the peace life....

No comments: