Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy birthday to me 25th..

Free Clipart

Today is my special day because it is my birthday.Im old 1 year already.Im 25 years old now.I dont realize it.My wish is i hope all my dream will come true and i also wish that my finance will more advance.

Today i feel so happy because i dont expect that my friend will celebrate my birthday.They give me surprise.Buy me a birthday cake and celebrate it at karaoke box.Hahaaa..nevermind.This is the first time im celebrate my birthday after maybe 24 years.

Thank you very much to them that appreciate me.Although it is a small party but i really really appreciate it.First time in my life my friend celebrate my birthday.Huh..so pity of me.Anyway thank to God to give me alive until now,until i am 25 years old.Dear God please hear me always because I only hope in You.

2 comments:

arlen said...

Happy Birthday Ceela! Have a good days ahead of you k.God bless.(:

Beckhrooy said...

happy belated bday!